Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Than Enough

I recently learned something that God has been trying to teach me for quite some time now. I have been the type of person that looks to others for approval, validation, appreciation...
When the person I was wanting that from, didn't give it to me, I felt crushed, depressed even...feeling that, yet again I failed.

All of my life I've heard people say, the only person you need to concern yourself with is God, 30 years and I'm finally getting it!

I thought of this song...

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough


He is everything we could possibly need, yet at times we only ask Him of the things that seem impossible for us.

For me I felt like I needed someone to say, "you are going to make it", "you're doing the right thing", "your dreams will come true"...."You ARE good enough"!
But He is and has been saying that to me, I just wasn't listening!

He is the validator, the encourager, the comforter, the friend, the daddy!
He will NEVER, NEVER fail you! Did you hear that?? He will NEVER fail you!!


"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

If we could just learn to lean on Him completely it would change us, in ways we can't even imagine!

No comments: